Thursday, July 24, 2008

Running For Tate

Recruit Tate Forcier has narrowed his colleges from 30, to 6 according to scouts. Oregon was one of the schools included in short list. The list consists of Oregon, Penn State, Michigan, WSU, ASU, and Florida. Please, no more Qb's. We got Harper and Thomas who will be freshman. One of those guys will be a redshirt. Masoli in my opinion will transfer out next year. Harper and Thomas are the Qb's of the future. But the one I have my money on is...i have no freakin clue. I really like the way Harper runs, but his throwing motion is a little bit juice williams. Looks like he lofts it more than zips it in there. Thomas has the mold to be the next dennis dixon, but i think he can add some more muscle to him. If one of them pans out look for the other to move positions. Thomas would become a WR and Harper a RB.

1 comment:

Benny Strength said...

I love it bro!

Your the most insane duck fan I know. I've been trying hard to follow in your steps.

Keep writing. Try daily to jot down a lil something for us on the blogspot. Even if it's just a quick, i heard this or that, it's entertaining.

Add some youtube clips to your page. it would help .