Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well Ya'll

i am about ready to wrap up my 1st day of blogs. I dont know if anyone has actually read this stuff, but if so i hope i have entertained you. As i was going to bed i was reading on pac-10 predictions. I was just thinking about where the ducks will finish. In all reality the ducks have a legit shot at being the #2 team in the pac. But they also could blow up and finish very mediocre. I believe they will be ready. I see this team going between 9-4 or 11-2. I think the key to a season is the first game against the arch rival huskies. The highly talented jake locker will be playing his first game in autzen. The ducks will be bringing the pressure. The question is can locker actually defeat the ducks? The other question is will the ducks defeat themselves? I think the way the ducks lose is B. Jake Locker is one player. Not even Heisman(by default thanks to a certain injury) Tim Tebow could beat teams by himself. Jake Locker is the poor mans version of tebow and i dont find it possible locker will pick the "best secondary" in the pac apart. I think this a no brainer and the ducks win 38-17. It will be Costa's first game as a starter and there will be some rust to shake off. In other news Padilla will not be transferring, and the p.a system will remain the same. And the writer i look up to(rob moseley) picked the ducks to finish 4th behind cal, asu and usc. At least he is not one of those kool aid writers who say: " my team can do no wrong." Any ways im out ya'll. Have a good night and Go Ducks!

No comments: