Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Autzen Stadium Gets A Lil Love

Espn wrote an article on stadiums across the country. Stadiums that on Saturday become living hell for the oposing team. "That is the loudest stadium I have played in."-Lloyd Carr "Autzen Stadium is the loudest stadium per person!"-Lee Corso "The Swamp, The Shoe, Rocky Top, The Big House dont have shit on Autzen!!"-Me and other duck fans. Yes I think that the city of Eugene becomes an electric city on gameday. I'll never forget one of my first games I went to I was asking my dad questions about Autzen. He says:" you wanna see a preview? Stick my duck hat out the window." I stuck it out as we were going down franklin blvd and almost everyone started yelling and honking there horns. Right then, I fell in love. Being a die hard Raiders fan your almost compelled to root for The Ducks. When your part of the greatest fan base in the NFL you almost have to be a Duck fan. You realize there isn't any other fan base you would want to be part of. Also I was born and raised in Eugene so its been there since birth. The one thing I do know is any opposing teams better get ready for absolute hell this year from the fans. We are coming off a year that left our fans begging for more, and some huge wins over ASU and USC. We as Duck fans are ready for another year and know that we need to bring our voices to scream our freaking heads off. Im ready, are you??

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3531112

On another note, Rob Moseley did an article on the daily doubles and added a video of players getting in the ice baths. Very funny if you ask me. Heres that also.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1407952690/bctid1726720215

No comments: