Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Very Quiet

Well, there hasn't been too much news to report on. All in all the team looks to be coming together fairly well. Costa has looked fairly well. I see him taking huge leaps and bounds these next couple weeks and see him solidifying himself as the oregon starter this next week. With how much Chip Kelly likes him there must be something he knows we dont. Mind you he was ranting and raving about Dennis Dixon last year and many duck fans wanted Costa over him(yes they all took it back after USC) Dre Crenshaw hurt his ankle today and Bellotti said there are no torn ligaments(but that doesnt mean there aren't breaks) Sorry about not having too much stuff to talk about. I have been very busy and attended the Raider Nation Celebration. It was a blast. Jamarcus has the best arm I have ever, ever, ever seen. Darren Mcfadden, sorry to say, looks like he was the BEST running back last year. No offense to my boy J Stew, Mcfadden is just special. Not saying Stewart isn't, he just isn't Mcfadden. Stewart will end up being a Larry Johnson back, and I see Mcfadden being a Ladainian Tomlinson kind of back. But who knows, could be the other way. Regardless, there both my boys. Anyways I'll probably get an ear full from benny on this one but its just the truth. I think they are both in for hell of careers. Also, did I mention Jamarcus's arm??

In other news, Dennis Dixon looked awesome in his preseason game. He didnt come out looking like a typical rookie. Yes it was preseason, but he did look comfortable.

Tomorrow I will be more up on the blog seeing I am working at the mattress store. Anyways stay classy Oregon fans, and Go Ducks.

PS. 17 days

No comments: