Friday, August 1, 2008

To Clear Some Things Up

First of all the reason i made this blog was for my oregon buddies in eugene who have a life(unlike me who checks blogs all day on my cell phone) to read. So they could get important information and get a good laugh. I didnt put this oregon blog for all the fans who check blogs every waking minute so they could tell me this "sucks" and is completely "ridiculous" and "assnine". Yes i deleted your stupid posts because i say to heck with the haters. I am having fun doing this. The other thing. I got told that i give oregon fans a "bad name" because i love the OSU Oregon rivalry and Yes, i hate the beavers. Sorry i dont root for them when their not playing the ducks. They are not my team, the ducks are, sorry. The thing that gives oregon fans bad names is people who give other fans shit because they are passionate about their team and not about the state of oregons football teams. Yes i understand i was rippin on osu. BUT I DONT CARE!!! I rep the ducks no one else. I know for a fact when you are with your duck buddies and they say: "I hate the beavs" You are immediately agreeing with them and in the back of your mind saying:" i kinda like em though". Your a wuss, and im sorry your a wussy Oregon fan. I have liked the ducks since me and my dad rejoiced in the Nissan Quest over a win in the Vegas Bowl. I liked the ducks when they were so bad you could get tickets for freakin cheap right before the game. I wont ever rep anyone else. I am very aggrivated and upset about the "hate post's" i have recieve. If you do not like my blog feel free to piss off. Yes i am posting an angry post and dont really give a rip if you dont like it. This is mine, not yours. So i am sorry if i step on any toes passing through checking this out. If you are offended, good, because i am most likely talking about you. And i am not hating on anyone. If you are a duck fan, i love you. I am just saying dont hate on me because i hate the beavers. We both like the same team, we dont need haters within the duck family. Thanks, Mr. Powers

2 comments:

Benny Strength said...

Buck the Feavers. aka. fuck the beavers.

Lets be real people.

If you claim to be a football fan, and like the rival, you are not a football fan at all. You my friend are in incompetent schmuck who doesn't deserve to live.

So. Screw OSU. They suck. And I don't wanna hear about last year's civil war game; look at your basketball team. 0-18? or whatever? pathetic pieces of trash; just like their fans.

This blog is awesome and it's not for idiots who don't understand sports conduct; like rivalries and such; you dumb-arses can go back to knitting and giving your mother foot-rubs. damn nancy's.

OutlierJoe said...

I know about 90+% of this is directed at me from that "other" duck blog. Over there I apologized for what I said. What I said, and how I said it was entirely inappropriate.

While I still disagree with you, how I went about it was not positive, or helpful.

Not only did I attack your content, but I attacked your character.

Again, I am sorry.