Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mr. Costa

Well, hate to say this, Nate Costa has been hurt. BUT, it is not official yet. All we know is that Costa felt a "tweak" in his knee and continued to practice. Team officials said he will be getting an M.R.I. and the doctor that repaired his knee will be the final judge on what the M.R.I. tells them. This could possibly be just a bunch of old paranoid duck fans getting their feathers ruffled, or this could be potentially serious. In my opinion I think that he may have felt a "tweak" in his knee, and the ducks are just being cautious about it. From what I have gathered when you have had surgery on a knee injury you feel scar tissue and other weird tweaks and cracks in your repaired knee. So for all we know this could be nothing more than a false alarm. I am not assuming the worse because there is no need to. I am just going to think that there is nothing until I hear otherwise. We have a talented quarterback corp and I am think they have the capability of being good also.

On another note, Rob Moseley did an interview with the guy who is an equipment manager. Really cool video, check it out:http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1407952690/bctid1738801170

No comments: